Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org from 12.02.2020 to 12.03.2020 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent. However, all the applicants should keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for future reference.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected. Required educational qualification/ experience should be completed on or before last date of application. In case of educational qualification, the candidate should have completed residency period for the desired educational qualification including internship on or before last date of submission of application and should had been declared to have passed examination on or before this date. Likewise candidate must have completed duration of desired experience on or before cut off date i.e last date of submission of online application
4. The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 12.03.2020.The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through online mode only.
6. The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression are as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image are not as per instructions given in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ in that case, application will be rejected. So, be very careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression.
7. APPLICATION FEES: 1) General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only) SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only) Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
2) The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
3) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
4) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
8. AGE RELAXATION: 1. Cut off date to determine eligibility in terms of age of candidates will be the last date of submission of online application i.e. 12.03.2020.
2. SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates who opt to apply as unreserved candidate will not be eligible for age relaxation. Further, reserve category candidates ( SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) who become eligible by virtue of age relaxation applicable in their case, will be consider only for reserved seats of the category to which they belong even if they have the merit to be considered otherwise for UR.
3. Age relaxation is permissible to various applicants is as under:-
Notification : Click here