Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Jharkhand Ration Card:
Jharkhand Ration Card: Hello viewers, are you looking for the Ration card in Jharkhand state? Procedure to apply for Ration card in Jharkhand state? Then you are right destination. In this article, we have provided the What are the types of Ration cards in Jharkhand? Benefits and Eligibility criteria. So, readers please study the complete article and get the complete information of Jharkhand Ration Card. And the ration card or document is an official document which is a mandatory document for every Indian to avail a ration of food, clothes or any other services in India. The Ration card is issued by the state government of India based on the public distribution system. All types of Ration cards in Jharkhand are provided only for the food grain. Now, let’s move on to the complete details.
What are the types of Ration Cards in Jharkhand state:
We have listed out the various types of Ration cards which are available to the society by the Jharkhand state government in India.
The Annapurna Ration card is given to the persons those whose age is more than 65 years and doesn’t have any help or any pension from anyone.
Above Poverty Line Card:
The Above poverty line card is simply called as APL card and this APL Ration card is given to the people those who are living above the poverty line in Jharkhand State.
Below Poverty Line Card / BPL Ration Card Jharkhand:
BPL cards are provided to the citizen’s those who are living in slum areas and also financially weak. Below Poverty Line Ration card is simply called as BPL card in Jharkhand state.
AAY Ration Card:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards are given to the people those who are from poor families and living in rural slums and urban slums. This AAY Ration card Jharkhand is also called as White ration card in Jharkhand. The procedure and white ration card application form Jharkhand is same.
Viewers who are looking for the Procedure to get ration card in Jharkhand state, follow the below steps.
- Readers who want to get the e ration card Jharkhand state those should visit the official website and click on the Jharkhand government e ration card link.
- Then again click on the Ration card Jharkhand application form download link. Get the application form 2 for new ration card.
- Applicant must submit the application form along with some required documents and also paper to block level supply officials.
- Later, the applicant will get the receipt for the form and the date of the issuing ration card.
- Then, the applicant should submit the receipt to get the ration card. The office gets inquired by the officers and if all the documents and the information which was given by the applicant was found in order then the new ration card or modified card will be sanctioned to the applicant.
- As per the given information in the form, the officers will verify all the other details of family members, address etc.
- BPL Card families applications are placed at the Gram Sabha. Based on the restriction of the Gram Sabha the form needs to be sent to the inquiry officer. As per the government fixed limit, the BPL Ration card is issued by the Jharkhand state government.
- Citizens who are having the BPL Ration card but that BPL card holder doesn’t come under BPL, then the card will be canceled and new ration card will be allotted as per their status.
Documents Required for ration card in Jharkhand
Applicants must carry all the documents along with the Jharkhand Ration Card application form to the Block Level Supply officers in rural areas or the District Level Supply Officer or the Sub-Divisional Officer in urban areas. Following are the documents which are required to submit to get the Ration Card Jharkhand.
- Applicants should submit the income certificate
- Age proof
- Address proof must submit the applicant, it will be helpful to the officer during inquiry period.
- 3 Passport size photos.
- Domicile certificate or Residence Certificate
- Identity Proof of the applicant (Submit any two of the Identity proofs of the Following)
- Phone bill
- Current Bill
- Passbook of Bank
- Driving license
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
Ration Card Fees:
No fees are required to get the Ration Card in Jharkhand state. The government of Jharkhand is providing the Ration card service at free of cost. Jharkhand Ration Card update procedure is also similar to this procedure. So, people who want to update the Jharkhand Ration card, the Jharkhand Ration card holder must submit the old card to the nearer office for renewal.
Jharkhand Principal Secretary office Address:
office timings: 10.00 am to 05.00 pm, in any official days/ timing decided by the Authority.
Principal Secretary (Department of Food, Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs Government of Jharkhand) Project Building, Dhurwa, Ranchi (Jharkhand).