Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
voter id card online -The Election Commission of India provides the Indian Voter ID card. The voter card is mainly used as identity proof in the process of casting votes. Generally the new voter card enrollment is eligible for only Indian citizen who is 18 years old as on 1st January qualifying date of concern year. The candidate who wants to apply for the voter card they have to fill up the Form-6 of Election Commission attached with proof of ID, Indian nationality, age and residence. For the convenience of people Andhra Pradesh State Election Commission of India initiated the web-portal. Through That website all the citizens of Andhra can apply for the voter card online easily. There are three ways to submit Form-6
- Online Application Submitting
- Application Sending through Postal
- Delivery of application by hand
Here we provide all the details of the procedure which tells how to get the voter card online.
- First go the CEO official website of Andhra Pradesh by clicking Here :http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in/
- Click on the E-Registration-Assembly Constituency -From 6 for the New Enrollment process
- Then You will get an application form of E-Registration (Form 6).You have to fill that application form and submit it.
Step by Step procedure to apply voter card Online with Neat Screen Shots
- First go the CEO official website of Andhra Pradesh by clicking Here :http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in/ Then it will appear like below
- Click on the E-Registration-Assembly Constituency -From 6 for the New Enrollment process then it will appear like this
Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll
- Select your District in the given list
- Select your constituency in the list
- Next upload the photograph
In the part one should be filled with Applicant details
- Enter your details correctly
Step 5 :
In the part two should be filled with Applicant full address details- voter id card online apply
- Enter your full address correctly
In the part three the applicant family member details already included in the current electoral roll of the Constituency:
- Not mandatory
- Not mandatory
- Enter your mobile number
- Email your mail id
- Lastly Enter your Aadhar card number
In the part four
- Click on the Translate button and check your details once again clearly
- Then click on the submit button
Lastly you get application Number that application number must be note down or Print your application and save,I t will be useful checking status of your voter id card.
AP Voter ID Card Download
Candidates those who are applied for AP Voter ID card can Download Voter ID Card AP. we have listed out Andhra Pradesh voter card download procedure on this page. Voter ID Download AP steps are specified here, To get your AP voter card download, follow the below steps carefully.
Download Voter id Card AP Steps:
- Visit www.ceoandhra.nic.in web portal which is designed by the Andhra Pradesh state government.
- Search for Download STEP 3 link
- Click your name Download STEP 3
- Mention your details in empty fields such as District Name and Ac Name ( Assembly Constituency), House number or Your name.
- Fill the complete fields without leaving empty.
- Finally click on search button
- Your AP Voter ID card will be appeared on your screen.
- If you are interested, you can also get printout of your Voter ID card.
These are the steps to download the Andhra Pradesh Voter ID card through online mode. Viewers can follow process to get AP Voter ID card. If you like this post, You can share this application process, download procedure with your friends, family and relatives through social media. Visit our site regularly and get latest updates of Government Jobs, Private Jobs and also articles on new technologies.