Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Date: Mar 28, 2020
Location: Bangalore, IN, 560-052
Company: Aspect Software Inc
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.Job Description
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
A Senior Engineer contributes as a team member for the development of a specific product component, responsible for design documentation, implementation, unit testing and defect resolution with coordination and direction from a Principal Engineer or higher. The Senior Engineer will be responsible for handling customer problems in real-time and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases. The job requires close interaction with the development, QA, Support and Professional Services teams. The Senior Engineer leverages computer programming languages and other specific technologies required to develop and maintain the component at a advanced level.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and does ongoing modification of software components.
* Code may be used in commercial end-user applications, prototypes, or in test tools or other supporting programs.
* Using the required programming languages and other technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
* Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
* May participate in development in any of a range of product areas such as thin client, rich client, server, installation, communication layers, and so forth.
* Conducts technical investigation of product defects raised by customers or other internal groups like QA or Support.
* Coordinates, responds, tracks and follows-up on customer problem reports/technical support requests.
* May interact with internal cross-functional members to better understand system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
* Creates hot-fixes, update packages, code mods or service packs as appropriate and delivers code to QA for testing following schedules provided by management.
* Works on product enhancement requests to enhance product functionality as needed under guidance of senior staff.
* Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities.
* Provides estimated timelines for fixes.
* Ensures products are up to date with 3rd party components that are in use.
* Proactively identify non-compliance of code against requirements/standards/design and raise defects.
* Follows processes, guidelines, procedures and best practices that have been defined by senior staff and management.
* Directs and or guides junior staff on specific tasks.Qualifications
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong in .Net framework 4.5, Multithreading and Client Server Architecture.
• Experience in Webservice, WCF, SOAP/REST
• Experience in Entity framework
• Strong in Java Scripts or jQuery
• Expertise in MS SQL Server
• Good knowledge of Design Patterns and SOA
• Strong Design and coding skills
• Good understanding of Enterprise solution
• Strong debugging skills and usage of debugging tools
• knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Experience in Source Control & CI – Clear Case / Git repository
• Good understanding of SDLC
• Good Understanding of C++
• AWS Cloud Technologies
• Azure Cloud Technologies
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.Apply now
How to Apply for this Job ?