Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
ABOUT ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE:
ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE: He is a great and senior politician who served India as the 10th Prime Minister. In this article, you can get the complete information of the Atal Bihari Vajpayee life Achievements, Vajpayee childhood, and his works. He is a Famous Indian Men and also named as one of the famed political leaders. Vajpayee born on 1924 December 25th. Atal Bihari Vajpayee parents are KRISHNA BIHARI VAJPAYEE and KRISHNA DEVI. His sibling name is PREM. He is the single person he didn’t get married to anyone. Vajpayee Education is at DAV College at Kanpur. Vajpayee is the founder of JANA SANGH. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is a senior most successful politician in India. For nearly 50 years Vajpayee was a member of Indian Parliament. Atal Ji is one of the parliament members who elected by four states people.
|Full Name||Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Former Prime Minister of India
|Born on||25 December 1924 (age 92), Gwalior|
|Awards and Medals||Padma Bhushan (2006) Bharat Ratna, Padma Vibhushan
|Education||Lakshmibai College, DAV College, Kanpur|
They are Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, DELHI, And Gujarat. Vajpayee entered into Indian Politics since from pre-independence. During Quit India movement Atal Ji got arrested and led imprisonment. For Bharatiya Jana Sangh he is the founding member and also genuine and respected patriot of the Indian Nationalist party. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is the multi-faceted personality. He wrote many poems and published skilled poets many times. At U.N General assembly he delivered his speech in Hindi. Atal ji loves his mother tongue. Before being elected as a prime minister he has placed in many great positions in Indian politics. Vajpayee is very famed for oratory skills. His initial scrimp as a P.M of his country last for 13 days nearly.
Again he takes a pledge as a Prime minister a second time. His second-time government has lasted for only for one year. After that, Vajpai has again elected as P.M for the third time and here he served his country about 5 years as Prime minister.
ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE CHILDHOOD:
He was born in the Middle-class family to Krishna Bihari Vajpayee and Krishna Devi. He born in Gwalior. Krishna Bihari Vajpayee is a school teacher and also skillful poet. He has done his graduation in Hindi, English, and Sanskrit at Victoria College and his primary studies done at Saraswati Shishu Mandir. Atal Bihari Vajpayee studied his P.G at DAV College, Kanpur and done Post graduation in M.A Political Science. he always shows love to his country, during the days of India’s struggle for freedom in his early days he has performed and also edited many Hindi Daily newspapers.
ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE POLITICAL CAREER:
Our Vajpayee joined with BJS party. on 1951 Syama Prasad Mookerjee has established the Ring wing political party. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is a follower of Syama Prasad. So Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee has followed Mukherjee steps at his 1954 Kashmir fast unto death. On 1957, From Balrampur Atal Ji has chosen as one of the members of Lok Sabha. At Lok Sabha, He provided himself with his powerful speeches. After Deendayal Upadhyaya death, He was elected as Jana Sangh Party National President. For the development of Jana Sangh party, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee has worked very hard with three numbers they are Nanaji Deshmukh, Balraj Madhok, and Lal Krishna Advani. To establish Janatha Party, he has joined with Bharatiya Lok Dal and the Socialist Party.
At External Affairs in Prime Minister Morarji Desai’s government, he has elected as Minister due to the victory of Janatha Party. on 1980, He also elected as president of the Janata party. With the involvement of the Lal Krishna Advani and Bhairon Singh Shekhawat BJP has established. During 1984 elections they lose with 2 seats and for next general parliamentary elections he worked very hard and won the BJP PARTY with 88 seat majority. And also at 1991, he was tirelessly worked and again won the Bharathiya Janatha Party with 120 seats. On 1993 Vajpayee has also elected as Leader after that he also became the PM of BJP on 1995.
Career as the Prime Minister:
- On 1996, Vajpai developed the solo huge party in Lok Sabha. After for 13 days, Atal Bihari has given his resignation due to the less majority.
- Again on 1988 he was pledged as Prime minister and developed the National Democratic Alliance. During fresh elections time, this government has lasted for nearly one year. On 1988, India has organized the nuclear tests at
- On 1988, India has organized the nuclear tests at underground during that time this government came into high power and So, the Underground Nuclear tests belongs to National Milestone. By the end of
- By the end of India and Pakistan Kargil war, The Air force and Indian army reclaimed the places inflated by the Military of Pakistan. This has held on 1999, at this movement for the victory of the Kargil Vajpayee has become a great leader and also strong person of the country. In the same year, only
- In the same year, only Vajpayee was also elected as Prime Minister as 3rd time. Atal
- Atal ji made many services like supporting private research and improvement of it, for some officially established government organizations he has to bring out privatization.
There are two major projects which are performed by the Atal Bihari Vajpayee they are National Highway Development Project and Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana. Bill Clinton who is a U.S President had once upon time visited India, and he was also developing the economic relations between U.S and India.
Vajpayee also invited Pakistani Chief Minister Musharraf Pervez to India, to maintain the good relation of Indo – Pak. But whatever, his attempt didn’t get success. On 2001 with the motto of the universalization of elementary education, he implemented Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan.
Pakistan Terrorists attacked New Delhi parliament on December 2001. After ended up of the attack, Terrorism act 2001 was legislated. At general elections, after Congress party comes out He has given his resignation for the Prime Minister post on 2004. During 2005 political stage, he announced his retirement as per he said Vajpayee didn’t perform in 2009 Parliament elections.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Books:
Awards and Achievements:
- Atal Vajpayee received Padma Vibhushan award, and also he was awarded on 1994 with Best Parliamentarian Award.
- For his dedication in public activities on 1992, He got a 2nd best highest civilian award in India.
- He also got a civilian award of the Republic of India. Later, on 2014 he was respected with Bharat Ratna award.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee quotes:
He has entered into 90’s and atal bihari Vajpayee health was not good, Vajpayee was suffering from Dementia and Diabetes. Vajpayee health was not good. The Ex P.M of Dr.Manmohan Singh was called Vajpayee has Bhishma Pitamah of Indian Politics. we hope we have covered all the topics of Vajpayee health, Atal Bihari Vajpayee quotes, Achievements, Atal Bihari Vajpayee health issues, awards and along with his political career. If you like this post you can mention your comments in below section.