Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
BC Overseas Scholarship Andhra Pradesh
BC Overseas Scholarship Andhra Pradesh – AP NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Officials offering Videshi Vidyadharana Scheme for BC students those who are interested to study higher education in Abroad. The main theme of AP NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scheme 2018-19 is to provide Financial assistance for Backward Castes youth. AP BC Welfare Development is providing AP NTR Videshi Vidyadharana scheme to encourage and support BC youth those who are dreaming to study in abroad. Officials of AP BC Welfare Development committee provides Rs 1,000,000 (Rupees Ten Lakh Only) Under this Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme for BCs in AP, Through the prescribed process this financial assistance shall be allotted for BC youth for abroad studies in recognized universities for tuition and also living expenses. Foreign study scheme is released under “NTR Videshi Vidyadharana” Scholarship for Backward Castes Students for studying Higher education in PG Courses in recognized Universities from the year 2018-19.
AP BC Welfare development committee under NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scheme allotting 10 lac rupees for the students those who belong to backward castes category. BC Overseas Vidya Deevena Scheme is available for the eligible candidates, Andhra Pradesh government and BC Welfare development have made substantial investments by providing Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship to BC students. This terrific initiative has taken over the years has encouraged a huge number of Backward Castes youth to pursue professional educational Courses in well recognized foreign universities. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is one of the opportunity to the BC students for the better career prospects within the Country and overseas.
AP BC Welfare Development has implemented AP NTR Videshi Vidyadharana scheme for Financial Assistance for BC students from the year 2016-17 and also in the same way for SC students, Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship has implemented. Every year, AP NTR Videshi Vidyadharana scheme will be allotted to 1000 students of BC community and this scheme is available for all the eligible candidates.
BC Overseas Scholarship Andhra Pradesh ELIGIBILITY
i) Annual Income:
- AP BC students family income should be less than Rs.6.00 lakh per annum are eligible to fill AP BC student loan application form.
- The applicant or candidates parents/guardians annum income shall not exceed Rs.6.00 lakhs.
- Income certificate must be provided by the students.
- Candidate should also submit latest Tax Assessment copy.
- Employer salary slip should attach with application.
The candidate’s age shouldn’t be exceeded more than 35 years as on 1st July of the year of notification.
iii) Education Qualification:
1) For PG Course in Abroad university: Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences /Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing /Social Sciences/Humanities.
2) For PhD Course in Abroad university: Post Graduation course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine / Social Sciences/ Humanities.
3) Post Graduation course includes 1 and 1 1/2 year of Post Graduation Diploma courses.
4) This scheme also provided courses such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and CPM (Certified Portfolio Manager) which are equal to Chartered Accountancy (CA) / Cost Accounting (CA) courses in India.
iv) The scheme is alotted for only one Child in a family and once in a lifetime award:
Not available more than one child of the same parents/guardian’ss. The awardee cannot get a scholarship for the second or more times, because an individual can be awarded only once in his / her life time.
Applicant nationality should be an Indian.
Candidates will get admissions for the professional/technical courses in Abroad based on their performance in Entrance Test/Merit.
Abroad countries which are eligible under this scheme:
USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Russia, Philippines, Kazakhstan and China (Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China only for medicine).
Also, Read: AP Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme for SC
Epass Overseas scholarship Andhra Pradesh
From last 2 decades, students are opting more for higher education in abroad. And the total number of scholars are opting for abroad education loan which is drastically increasing due to increase in the expenses of quality education abroad. Nowadays, a huge number of lenders are offering loans to students for their higher studies. Candidates those who are interested in pursuing higher studies in abroad can easily pursue any higher education course with the help of bank loans.
AP EPASS CGG GOV Online Links BC Welfare
In India, study loan is available for the students those who want to finish their education in Indian colleges/universities. There are only differences in the requirements for overseas and Indian education loans. When applying for the study loan, candidates are suggested to follow the below lines. Site link: http://www.epass.cgg.gov.in.
- Presence of co-applicant is Mandatory ( parents, a sibling or a spouse/ guardian )
- Third party guarantor must require for loans.
- For Student loans above Rs 7.5 lacs, Collateral must be provided.
- After completion of the course, Loan repayment starts 6 to 12 months.
- If an applicant goes abroad, Moneylender recovers the remainder from co-applicant (parents, a sibling or a spouse/ guardian )
BC Student Loans for Studying Abroad
Moneylenders have their own criteria which were established for the upper limit of the abroad study loan.
The MoneyLenders usually have some pre-approved courses, organizations, and sanction education loans which is on the basis of the organization quality, course relevance of career options, credit worthiness of the guarantor or co-applicant.
Candidates those who are applying for education loan in India, Moneylenders will look for AICTE or UGC approval.
Education loan for abroad usually cover:
- Tuition fees
- Fee for examination, library, laboratory, and hostel
- Cost of purchasing books, equipment, instruments, and uniform
- Travel expenses for study abroad
- Caution money, refundable deposit, etc.
- Study tours, exchange programs, and project work.
Graduation: For job oriented professional/technical courses offered by reputed universities.
Post Graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
Documents which are required for Study Abroad:
- School and Graduation mark sheet.
- Course admission proof.
- Course expenses schedule
- Caste Certificate from Mee Seva.
- Income Certificate from Mee Seva.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- E-pass ID Number.
- Residential/Nativity certificate.
- Mark sheet from SSC/Inter/Graduate/PG level.
- GRE /GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam/test scorecard.
- TOFEL / IELTS scorecard.
- Xerox of scholarship confirmation letter.
- Foreign Exchange permit xerox ( if available)
- Applicants two passport size photos
- Bank account borrowers last 6 months statements.
- Income Tax assessment order
- Borrowers statements of Assets and Liabilities.
- Residential address of the applicant.
Utilization Certificate: Utilization Certificates shall be provided from the candidates with a due endorsement of particular University officials for the record purpose under the NTR Videshi Vidyadharana scheme.
i)Academic notification is provided on university campuses and also available in e-PASS portal in August/September months.
ii)All the interested students those who desire to study in overseas can apply from 1st August to 30th September.
iii) 33% reservation is alotted for Women Candidates (if an adequate percentage of eligible women candidates are not available then Male candidates may be recruited under 33% ladies quota). 7: 10: 7 bifurcation ratio will be done between BC-A, B, D groups. The scholarship is available for 13 districts, officials will receive eligible applications from each district.
iv) Online registration process is done under at http://www.epass.cgg.gov.in.