Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Caterpillar Freshers Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore As System Data Support Analyst. BE, BTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Caterpillar Bangalore Freshers Recruitment is given below.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: System Data Support Analyst
Qualification: BE, BTech
- As an System Data Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
- You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success.
- Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components.
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent).
- Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences.
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools.
- IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
- Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Product Introduction, Product Support.
Last Date To Apply: 2nd March 2020.