Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Concentrix Freshers and Experienced Recruitment Drive in Bangalore As Junior Software Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Concentrix Bangalore Recruitment 2020 is given below.
Company Name: Concentrix
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers / 1 year
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Graduation passed out or having 1 year of experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Develop and maintain CTI and other web-application programs with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Work on OMNI projects.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionalities as part of a software project.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
- Perform the actions against to the tickets as per SLA.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Available on emergency support out of shift hours round the clock.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other Concentrix associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- In this position the candidate should work as a Team Player.
- The candidate should be accountable for all the tasks assigned to them.
- The candidate should help the team for the successful delivery of the project.
- The candidate should help the team members by sharing the knowledge.
- The candidate should get involved in technical discussions & client calls.
- The candidate is expected to involve actively and provide their input during the design phase.
- he ideal candidate should have exposure to enterprise application development experience, with C#.NET, MVC 5.0 & Microsoft SQL Server as added advantage.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server is mandatory.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Mature, confident team player motivated by a fast paced environment.
- Must be creative and detail oriented.
- Microsoft certifications will be a plus.