Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Eurofins Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As Associate Software Engineer On 29th February 2020. BE, BTech Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Eurofins Bangalore Freshers Recruitment is given below.
Company Name: Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT, ECE)
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Eurofins is currently accelerating the deployment of standard processes across its Laboratories.
- One of the elements of this initiative is the software “Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, First Generation Standard” (eLIMS-FGS).
- It consists of a selection of existing LIMS modules aggregated into a comprehensive suite of tools and applications that provide standardized support for the analytical services of Eurofins’ laboratories.
- The objective of this position is to join the eLIMS-FGS/eLIMS-SWE-F Support and Continual Improvement project team as a Software Programmer.
- The technologies currently being deployed for development are VB6 and Visual Studio 2015, TFS2015, MS SQL Server 2008 or later, Crystal reports.
- The applied organizational methodology is Scrum.
Within the eLIMS-FGS Support & Continual Improvement project team made up of a team leader together with four support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations.
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices including Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto).
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
- Implement change requests in the existing modules and integrate new modules into the suite
- Maintain good programming practices (code-quality, peer-review, definition of done, documentation…)
- Develop working relationships within the FGS programme (Product Owner, Business Analysts, support agents, testing & deployment staff).
Collaboration with Support Agents:
- Support development of complex configuration elements such as Scripts, Reports or SQL procedures.
- Technical reference and diagnosis in case of urgent incidents or intractable Bugs.
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology.
- Strong in any programming language(C, C++, C#, Java..etc).
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development.
- Scrum values : Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, Courage.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment.
- Successful teamwork experience is required.
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.