Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
In the time of Aadhar Card issuing ,the applicant can get an Aadhar card EID (Enrollment number ) .This Aadhar card EID (Enrollment number ) will be useful for reference in order to avail Aadhar Caed.In case if you lost or forget Aadhar EID enrollment ID number then we need not to worry about that because we can get that EID number from UIDAI official website.Gemerall, Aadhar card is used as proof of address hence it is very important document for every one.And also if you lost Aadhar card nothing to worry about that.The Aadharcard officials provide one facility to retrieve your Aadhar card from UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) official website.Here we provide all the procedures that tells how to get aadhar card eid number and how to get aadhar card if we lost.
Requirements To get aadharcard of EID number if we lost
- Registered mobile number or E-mail id
( if your mobile number is not registered to aadhar card at the time of enrollment please click here for mobile number registration to aadhar)
Step by Step procedure to get Aadhar card and Enrollment ID
- Go to the official website by clicking the link http://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select the option whatever you want to know either aadhar No (UID) or Enrollment No (EID)
- Enter your name
- Enter the registered E-mail id or mobile number
- Enter the security code and click on Get OTP
- After you got one time password to your registered mobile number or E-mail Id
- Enter the received OTP and click on verify OTP buttonThen you successfully get the number what you need either aadhar No (UID) or Enrollment No (EID)You can easily understand this procedure by reading the following Clear procedure with screenshots
- Select the number whatever you want to know either aadhar No (UID) or Enrollment No (EID)
- Fill up your details as same as the UID or EID
- Then click on the OTP button
Step 2 :
- After successfully completing the Step 1 you will get one time password to your registered mobile number or email id whatever the number you have given in the step 1.
- Enter the received OTP and then verify OTP
Now you will get the Aadhar Number or EID( Enrolment Number) to your registered mobile number or Email id whatever you have given in the information