Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Birth Certificate online Kerala
Birth Certificate Kerala: Birth Certificate is a one of the important document which must be a mandatory thing to every person in every country. It is one of the necessary thing to obtain, because birth certificate shows the date and fact of one’s birth which was a very essential for any purpose, such as school admissions, right to vote, any government services, at the time of marriage, Heirship certificate, obtaining inheritance of the properties, Also obtaining driving license, PAN card, Passport. To take the government and central government exams, accurate date of birth proof is mandatory. Here, we have mentioned you step by step procedure here.
Eligibility criteria of Birth Certificate Kerala:
- Every person can get apply to this Birth Certificate.
- As per the law, every Indian should avail this certificate and birth with the official state with in 21 days of the occurrence.
- The government has provided its support for application of birth, with the Registrar general at the center and also state chief registrars which were registrars of the district to both village and town.
Required Documents of birth certificate Kerala online
- Name of the Person / Child
- Date of Birth place
- Address of the child (Parent)
- Occupation of the child parents.
Kerala birth certificate Fees:
Birth Certificate Fees stamp is Rs 1/- and the application form which cost Rs 20/-.
Procedure for getting birth certificate in Kerala:
This is the initial way to obtain the Birth Certificate online.
- The organization of Local Self Governance has provided the e-Governance. So, the birth certificates are easily availed in online. Interested candidates can get the birth certificate through online mode. Only Recent records are available in online.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala governance services http://cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/.
- Search for the records of your child’s which are available or not.
- If the child record is available, then you must enter following details such as.
- Name of the child
- Name of the mother
- Below, type the characters which appear on a screen and click on proceed button.
- Here you will get the birth certificate.
- If your child’s birth information is not available in online, then you can also get it through offline mode.
- Get the Birth certificate by visiting to nearer Municipality / Taluka Office.
- Now, fill up the Birth certificate application form.
- Click on submit button and attach the stamp paper and also court fee stamp on the application form of birth certificate.
- Here you will get the receipt along with the date.
- If child age is above 6 years then the certificate from the educational institution in which the child is pursuing should be submitted along with the registration form.
- Generally, it will be a school register copy.
Apply of Birth After one year and how to obtain birth certificate Kerala:
- To obtain Birth Certificate-, you must follow the following steps which were specified here.
- Visit panchayat office and get the Non-availability certificate, where the birth to be registered.
- If the child’s birth has taken place in the hospital, The concerned person from the hospital will provide the details of the child birth details.
- Submit both the documents to the RDO office and also the request in a white paper by parents.
For verification process, Revenue Divisional officer will provide a letter.
- Concern officer from village provides the inquiry report.
- Rs 50/- stamp paper and the format was given by the RDO office.
- Father or Mother provides the panchayath shows that birth not registered there.
- Now, submit all the remaining 5, 6, 7, 8 forms at RDO office.
- Revenue Department officer will issue the order to Panchayath to register the birth.
- At last, submit the application to the Panchayath office.
Remember: For birth certificate correction in Kerala, You can also speak to birth certificate Kerala panchayat/taluka office they will guide you in right way.
Kerala birth certificate online:
This is the procedure for getting birth certificate in Kerala, People who are looking for an official link of birth registration Kerala the can visit www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in and apply online birth certificate Kerala state those can follow the below link and check birth certificate online Kerala. If you have any doubts regarding Kerala birth certificate search, please drop your doubts in below comment section. We will try to clear your queries regarding Birth Certificate Kerala state.
Kerala birth certificate search Link: