Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Driving Licence Online Apply Process : The candidates For getting driving license have to follow below stages
- Stage 1: Book Slot for LLR[Learner License Registration]
- Stage 2: Appear for LLR Test
- Stage 3: Book Slot for Permanent Driving License
- Stage 4: Present to Driving Test and get License
Before getting into process we have to check these requirements for applying.
- 16 to 18 years — As the applicant in this age must have to apply for drive a motor cycle
with engine capacity of 55 CC & below, and with condition that a parent (or) guardian
should give declaration for him.
- 18 to 20 years — As the applicant in this age can apply for driving a private motor cycle
not to drive transport vehicles and there is a limit.
- 20 & above years — As the applicant is above 20 years can apply for license for driving
a commercial and transport vehicles.
- Age Proof — Birth Certificate, Voter Card, S.S.C Certificate [Any one of these]
- Address proof — Ration Card, Electric or Water Bills, Passport, Voter Card,
Aadhar Card [Any one of these]
- Photo Id — College Id, Voter Card, Aadhar Card [Any one of these]
STAGE1: BOOK SLOT FOR LLR [LEARNER LICENSE REGISTRATION]
First we have to book slot for LLR test there are 2 ways for booking slots
1. Through Online
2. Through RTO Office
If we want to apply through Online then go below provided Link
The below links are used to prepare for LLR test:
If we want apply through RTO Office go to your area RTO Office and fill the Form for which we have to applicable with the required documents and book the slot as by above online steps.
STAGE2: APPEAR FOR LLR TEST
By preparing the LLR test until our Slot booking date and then go to the Test Center we booked before in Online Slot booking.Go before nearly 1 hour before the time of the test we booked and communicate with the RTA officer and fill a form they will give and attach the payment slip, documents with it and write the LLR test as instructions the test contains 20 questions with each 1 mark totally 20 marks we must get 12 marks (60%) to pass the Test.
As we passed the test the officer will verify documents and give LLR to you for Learning driving.
The LLR will valid up to 6 months from issued date. We can go to driving test after 1 month of LLR issued until then we must learn driving.
STAGE3: BOOK SLOT FOR PERMANENT DRIVING LICENSE
Now after learning the driving for 1 month we must go to driving test as before we should book slot Driving test in following link
STAGE4: Present to Driving Test and get License
After the Slot booking date go to the test canter you have registered in slot and perform driving before the RTA officer.If the officer satisfied by your performance of driving the officer will check the documents and formalities you are qualified for Driving License.The Driving License will be posted to your address and you got the driving licence.