Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
iQuanti Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Software Developer Position On 5th march 2020. BE, BTech Freshers 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding iQuanti Bangalore Software Developer Job is given below.
Company Name: iQuanti
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer
Salary: Rs. 5,25,000/- Per annum (4,50,000 fixed + 15% Variable + Gratuity = Rs. 5,25,271)
Qualification: BE/BTech (CS, IT)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- Good Academics.
- Good pH Score.
- Strong Programming and Analytical Skill.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming.
- iQuanti is looking for a Software Developer who is dedicated to and is proud of his/her craft.
- Apart from being able to hit the ground running, the candidate is also expected to write robust code and scale himself/herself in a way that impacts the client deliverables in a meaningful way.
- Associate be a part of a Scrum Team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing product development from the initial specification, development, testing and eventually releasing software to multinational clients.
- Responsibilities include Plan, Design, Architect, Develop, Test and deploy complex multi-tenant web applications on cloud.
- Working with product managers to manage feature/product development time-lines and requirements.
- Plan, Design, Architect, Develop, Test and deploy complex multi-tenant web applications on cloud.
- Troubleshoot, test and automate all aspects of product to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Adoption of Scrum and other agile practices as applicable.
- Work with product managers to manage feature/product development time-lines and requirements.
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in coding standards and cloud technologies.
- Proficiency in any modern OOPs programming language like Python/Java/C++.
- Knowledge of any SQL/NoSQL databases will be a plus.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Passion for ‘good’ development practices – Unit testing, TDD, BDD, Modularity, Micro Services.
- Interest in working in a cloud-driven architecture.
Last Date To Apply: 3rd March 2020.
Interview Date: 5th March 2020.
How To Apply: