Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Company Name: Ryan India Tax Services Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2 years
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Analyst – Forms Development (Software Analyst)
No.of Openings: 10
Qualification: BE, BTech, BSc
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- A bachelor’s degree in computer technology, graphics or a related field, or equivalent combination of work experience and education to meet the requirements of the position.
- Freshers (2019, 2018) Or Maximum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in Sales and Use tax research and content development will be an added advantage (0-2 years preferred).
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, including MS-Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Proven ability to be a team player and work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn about tax and tax technology.
- Excellent communication skills (English).
- Very strong record-keeping and organizational skills
- Ready to work in 02:00 PM – 11:00 PM Shift (Free transportation is provided).
- The Associate Analyst – Forms Development will provide development support and edit existing forms using Adobe LiveCycle forms software.
- The selected candidate will generate and manipulate document, form templates for reproducing substitute forms used by multiple tax software systems and ensure these recreated forms confirm the guidelines and requirements set by the government entities for Substitute and Reproduced Tax Forms.
- The position is responsible for creating fillable electronic forms from using the paper or PDF forms produced by the state and local taxing authorities and the maintenance of all supported tax and non-tax forms necessary for tax software.
- Perform the review of and state and local form specifications to ensure forms meet the required standards.
- Ensures that a final proof of the forms has been completed prior to submission to taxing agencies.
- Create a positive team experience.
- Attend team meetings.
- Proactive work status update to International / India liaison.
- Create tax forms layout, typeset and proofread tax forms for input into tax software.
- Final check forms prior to sending back for approval.
- Use in-house typeset software to format tax forms, returns, statements, schedules, etc.
- Oversee the review of taxing agency specifications to ensure specifications are followed.
- Track form progress workflow using spreadsheets and Jira software.
- Utilize style guides and specifications for each state/entity.
- Use email, phone, and face-to-face communication to research questions on forms and/or problems with in-house software.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
- Please browse through basic information about Sales and Use tax of USA before attending the interview
Walkin Date: 24th February 2020
Walkin Time: 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Ryan India Tax Services Pvt Ltd,
11th Office floor, Atria Building,
The V, Plot # 17, Software Units Layout,
Hyderabad – 500081.