Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Schneider Electric India Foundation
Schneider Electric India Foundation is the social commitment in India. The motto of the Schneider Electric India Foundation is to help the people to change their lives with “Access to Energy”. Schneider Electric India Foundation was a trusted registered o U/s 12A. Trust was registered on 2008 March month. Trusted funded by the three fields such as Schneider Electric India Corporate Foundation, Schneider Electric India Private Limited, Employees, and Partners of Schneider Electric India Foundation. The tax under 80G donations of Schneider Electric India Foundation.
Schneider electric ltd Scholarship details
|Company Name||Schneider Electric India Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship For Engineering Students|
|Updated on||19th July 2017|
Schneider Electric India Foundation Provides
Schneider Electric India Foundation helps people by providing four activities such as Education, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Rural Electrification. The main focus to of the Schneider Electric India Foundation officials is to provides scholarships and also education courses such as electrician training for job seekers and also offers employment offers for all the trained electricians. Candidates those who are seeking for Schneider Electric India Foundation scholarships can check here, SEIF officials Offering scholarships to the needy candidates those who want to finish their graduation. So interested and eligible candidates can complete their graduation
under this SEIF Scholarship scheme. SEIF also provides green energy in Rural school children.
- Provides education course like electrician training for job seekers.
- Offering scholarships to needy scholars to study their Graduation.
- Schneider Electric India Foundation promotes the green energy in Rural school children.
- Provides the employment offers for all the trained electricians.
- Offering and support the trained electricians to start their own business by providing the secured electricity at BOP.
Rural Electrification Scheme
- Without grid supply, provides the electricity to remote areas.
ABOUT SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
It is a global specialist in energy management with the performance in more than 100 countries. SE offers the integrated solutions all over the various market schemes, supplying leadership places in energy and also forms, and also providing the broad in residential forms. Mainly specified on providing energy safe, Accurate and good, the organization 130,000 plus staff reached sales up to 22.4 billion euros. To help the individuals and also companies which provide the most of their energy.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC Awards
Schneiders Electric company has received the Golden Peacock award in the year 2012 for Corporate Social Responsibility. Golden Peacock award was rewarded for the village electrification, Training for students, employment and also for the entrepreneurship was provided to this organization by H.E.Mr Juna Al Majid. Every year, Golden Peacock Awards were distributed for different schemes. To encourage the international foundations, Golden Peacock Awards were distributed. When received the Golden Peacock Award, Olivier Blum who is the country president of Schneider Electric India Foundation said that “The Golden Peacock award is certain to inspire and encourage our large group of members of Schneider Electric India and the Corporate Social Responsibility team to intensify and extend their efforts to achieve greater success on all the three fronts – Economic, Social and Environmental.”
Schneider Electric Company Electrician Training Centers
Scheider Electric India has providing the free electrician training centers. The lack of proper electrician training has hampered the development and also progress of the youngsters. Schneider Electric India organization has developed an suitable program to provide safe electricity to the aspirants who wanted. To clear this problem, Schneider Electric India provides the training in electrical skills for the youngsters. After finishing the free electrician training, Organization provides employment for all the trainees.
GOLDEN PEACOCK AWARDS
Golden Peacock Awards have been started in the year 1991, This award gives an enormous boost to the organization. Peacock award is treated as a hallmark of corporate development of their achievements, transparency, success and also provides the organizations accelerate the healthy competition. All the corporate organizations such as public, private, business, service sector are eligible for this award.
Schneider electric company Achievements
163 electrician training centers are started in 21 states. For women, one exclusive electrician center has established in Chennai. for unemployed youngsters, nearly 24600 students had trained. The organization has also provided scholarships for 55 Bip Bop scholarships to the 16 engineering institutions ad also one DET in India. provided entrepreneurship for 291 people to support to establish their own business in the remote areas of India. Nearly 70% of the trained electricians are recruited.
SEIF has rewarded with PARIVARTAN SUSTAINABILITY LEADERSHIP AWARD on 17th October 2013 at Delhi. On 2013, SEIF won the 3rd CMO Asia’s CSR best award. On 28th April 2012, SEIF has won the Corporate Social Responsibility Award.
Schneider Electric India Foundation Scholarship
Schneider Electric Bangalore : In the year 2009, Electric Schneider India Foundation has introduced the scholarship scheme for all the engineering students. The motto of this scheme is to help the students by providing the scholarships for their education.
Scholarship for Engineering Students
Scheider Electric India Foundation has implemented the Scolarship for engineering students on 2009. The main aim of this scholarship is to support them and encourage them to fulfill their dreams. Students who are pursuing engineering students only those are eligible for this scholarship. Schneider Electric India Foundation supported 23 engineering scholars of twelve enrolled colleges across in India.
Schneider electric India Eligibility Criteria
- Min Score SSLC & PUC: 65%
- Min score BE Sem 1 &2: 70%
- Fee receipt of 2nd year
- Annual Income certificate must be less than 2.5 Lakhs, Income relaxation is also available for the female students.
- Consider economic background also.
Shortlisted colleges list
- Indian Institute of Tecnology, Chennai
- Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- College of Engineering, PUNE
- R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal Udupi Dist.
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
- National Institute of Technology, Trichy
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- MNNIT, Allahabad
SEIF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Certificates to be verified
- SSLC & PUC Marks list with minimum marks 65%
- BE Semester 1 & 2 marks list with 70% of minimum marks.
- The second year, Fee receipt
- Annual Income certification below 2.5 Lakhs ( Income relaxation is up to below 4 Lakhs for female students for
- providing more opportunity as very few applicants
- Economical background.
- Scholars are selected by the SPOC’s (Ravi Moorthy & CSR Team will recruit the shortlist applicants).
- Students must bring the specified list of documents with specified percentage only those Documents to be checked by the CSR Team.
- Applicants must be willing to do an internship with SEIF.
- Students only who are economically back grounded only those should apply.
- To consider students who have taken loan to pursue their degree ( Refer the applicant data and ensure the information about loan taken is true)
- Only one scholar per college to be chosen.
Students who satisfy the eligibility criteria of the Schneider Electric Scholarship those can apply for the Schneider Electric Scholarship. Officials are inviting all the eligible candidates for the Schneider Electric scholarship to help the people of their dream come true.
Schneider Electric India Foundation Address
Schneider Electric India Foundation
Regd Off: Sy No 63/3B,
Govigere Village, Bidarahalli Hobli,
Bangalore – 67
Phone: 080 45540000