Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Short Biography of APJ Abdul Kalam in English
Dr apj abdul kalam Biography : Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam has inspired every individual in our nation. beyond the bar of caste, color and creed he reached to the all kinds of people. An ordinary man, born from a humble family of Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, India, He achieved and reached highest national rank by having the 11th President in Indian Republic. He was a very sincere worker in his field and having continuous source of inspiration to all the generations. Among the awards he deserves many lifetime, some of them are Padmabhushan in 1981, Padma Vibushan in 1990 , Bharat Ratna in 1997. His speeches and his outlook towards Science and its Utilization for people are a worth beyond words.
He completed his graduation from Madras Institute of Technology in the field of aerospace engineering and then he remained associated with Defence Research and Development Organization for about 40 years. He began his career with a project of experiment on small helicopteer for indian army. Dr Kalam improved Indias first indigenours Satellite Launch Vehicle which is satellite, Rohini in the near orbit of earth that is in July 1980 and made india a good member of Space club. he played a crucial role in dveloping the missiles such as Agni and Prithvi which made india to be a self sufficient in its Defense Power. So he was named as Missile Man for his contributions towards missiles development.
Autobiography of apj abdul kalam:
Dr. Kalam has played a key role as Cheif scientific Advisor to Prime Minister during July 1992 to December 1999, it was took place at Pokharn-II a nuclear test which was conducted. His hard work towards the field made India a Nuclear Power. The future dimension of knowledge society and economic development is the knowledge economy. The main objective to transform society is by fulfilling the necessary and basic needs of all round development to developing the educational system, which will improved by creative, interactive, and self-learning, formal and informal education by its focus on values, merit and quality.
APJ Abdul kalam information
Indian Space research organisation has all the strength and capacity to provide facilities and powerful human resources, by the vision of Prof. Vikram Sarabhai. India has launched and place Chandrayaan, in lunar orbit, which is meant to find water and that mission was successfully completed.
Dr apj abdul kalam Biography
His visualization and thoughts about India by 2020.
- A nation should be united within in a thin line with rural and urban
- A nation where there is an united distribution, and available access to energy and quality water
- A nation should have agriculture, industry, service sector support
- A nation with valueded education system, is not denied to any different candidate due to societal or economic discrimination.
- A nation, with many talented scholars, scientists and investors and it is the best destination.
- A nation where the best health care is provided to all and with developed infrastructure.
- A nation with the governance is responsive, transparent and corruption free
- A nation where poverty should totally eradicated, illiteracy, crimes towards women and children are removed.
- A nation which is prosperous, healthy, secure, devoid of terrorism, peaceful and happy which is continued with standard growth path.
- And finally, a nation should be the best places to live and have to be proud of its leadership.