Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Telangana Driver Cum Owner Scheme : The Driver comes owner scheme in Telangana 2018 has issued by the GHMC Department to provide job opportunities for all the unemployed youth those who are interested in the driving. DCO Scheme is nothing but a Driver CUM Owner Scheme. Telangana Driver Cum Owner Scheme has mainly developed to help the unemployed candidates and who are financially very weak. After the establishment of Telangana by the government which is newly formed and educated state the chief minister k.Chandra Shekar Rao founded many Telangana fast systems.
DCO Scheme or Telangana Driver Cum Owner Scheme Online Apply:
Government has started Driver empowerment programme/Driver Cum Owner Schemes for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/SC Minority driver under economic support schemes.
Details of Driver Cum Owner Scheme:
Before the formation of Telangana state, a new scheme for unemployed youth is provided by the Telangana New Maruti Dzire Cars and was known to as a Driver Cum Owner Scheme.
Telangana Driver Cum Owner Scheme
The Telangana Driver Cum Ownership program is offered for the unemployed youths. Those who are interested in the field of driving to have the chance to combine with government departments/private organizations/cab service
How to apply for driver come owner scheme in Telangana 2017:
Driver-owner scheme: Candidates who want to apply for DCO scheme, the person should have the age limit of 21 to 35 years and should have a white ration card with a valid driving license with at least three years experience.
Driver cum Owner Scheme Benefits
- The Driver com owner pathakam provides various benefits to buy the Cars to unemployed candidates.
- These own your car scheme in Telangana are being used for transportation of the officers and the monthly salary of employees was about 25,000/-
- Easy loan availability
- No restriction on loan repayment
- Loan repayment Time period is available up to 5 to 7 years which refer to moratorium period
Eligibility for driver com owner online apply
- Employees age must lie in between from 21 to 35 years
- Candidates should have a white ration card.
- Applicant must have a valid driving license with minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Candidates need to contribute 15% of the project cost and also ready to get tied up with a bank for up to 85%.
- The subsidy eligibility is depended upon Caste.
GHMC Car scheme application form 2018
The person who is eligible for the driver-cum-owner program should be paid off 15% of the project costs and be willing to mix with the bank for 85% of the loan component. The eligible subsidy would be on the basis of caste. Candidates who are interested can join the affected Zonal Commissioners Office, GHMC
Required Documents for GHMC DRIVER CUM OWNER SCHEME
- White ration card of Telangana
- Driving licensed by Transport also with badge no.
- Residence Proof like AADHAR card/gas bill/electricity bill
- Caste certificate which is given by the government
- Pan card/Voter ID card
- Latest passport size photo color photos(02)
SC ST Car loans in Telangana
After the completion of the examination, Government has decided and made the Annual Action Plan for the financial year for the improvement of the economic support schemes by SCA to TSP and Other Grant in Aid Budget provision in the budget estimation. Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Telangana State, has provided the Government to offer instructions for the Driver Cum Owner scheme in Telangana state.
GHMC LOANS DRIVER CUM OWNER SCHEME DETAILS:
Beneficiary for Driver Cum Owner scheme in Telangana state will have a contribution of 10% of the cost of Rs.50,000/- for the Driver cum Owner Programme.