Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Almost 28% of males are estimated to be dead who are effected by this cancer annually. This is the most dangerous, as most of the men are used for smoking which is highly injurious to lungs. This is the main reason for the cause of this lung cancer.
- Coughing intensely or repeatedly with pain in chest.
- Pain in the chest, shoulder, or back unrelated to pain from coughing.
- Change in color of saliva when you spit.
- Breathing problem.
- Loss of soft or normal voice. Which results in harsh voice. And also making harsh sounds for every breath.
- Appearance of blood while coughing up mucus.
- Unusual weight loss.
- Symptoms of cachexia.
- Join pains.
- Swelling in facial and neck region of body.
- Bleeding and blood clots.
Sometimes, some of these symptoms may appear in other cancers like Bronchus which is also related to lung cancer.
People who are facing any kind of these symptoms should immediately consult doctor because, this is the most deadly cancer in men and most of them die due to this.
The only way to prevent this cancer is to quit smoking!! And avoid being around people who smoke, because even inhaling that smoke in excess may even cause lung cancer.
It is the most common type of cancer among men. Though it’s most common it is not as deadly as lung cancer, but the rate of men effected by this type of cancer is more. Most of the men suffer with this type of cancer above their 60 years of age.
- The main problem will be in urinating. The person find it difficulty in starting the urination, and to finish it.
- You may also find blood in semen or urine
- The person feels more pain during ejaculation, urination.
- And person urinates more often like a diabetic patient. Mainly in night times.
- Pain in pelvic region, spine, ribs, bones and proximal part of femur.
- Weakness in limbs( mainly in legs).
Tips to prevent your risk from getting this type of cancer is to have a healthy diet. Try to consume more vegetarian food than Non- vegetarian. Because Non- vegetarian food contains cancer causing agents. And try to maintain healthy weight. Reduce Milk products which contain more fat. Don’t fall under obese category which is dangerous. If you cant avoid Non- vegetarian you can go with fish.
This is the next most dangerous cancer suffered by men. Generally, men above 50 years suffer with this type of cancer. The chances for men in teens and in between 20s-30s is 10%.
- Changes in bowel habits. Irregular mostly.
- Highly effected by Anemia.
- Diarrhea, constipation.
- Urge for bowel movement, but problem in emptying the bowel.
- Blood color stool. Stool that looks smaller and thinner than usual.
- Pain in the abdomen, including frequent gas pains, bloating, fullness, and cramps in stomach.
- Weight loss with no hard work.
- Getting tired easily.
There is no particular preventive measures for this type of cancer. Studies are still going on this. So, there should be personal care taken by your own like proper diet, regular exercise, prefer vegetarian than non-vegetarian.
This is also most effected cancer by men. As most of them are addicted to drinking alcohol which first damages liver then ends up with liver cancer which leads to death. Symptoms of this type of cancer are generally not seen at early stage and the symptoms show up when it becomes worse.
- A massive feeling under ribs because of spleen and liver enlargement on left and right sides respectively.
- Feeling full even when you eat less or problem in intake of food than usual.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in abdomen due to swelling by fluid build-up and pain near the right shoulder joint.
- Itchiness all over the body.
- Symptoms of jaundice(like yellowing of skin and eyes).
- You can find enlarged veins near abdomen or belly which can be seen through the skin
- Abnormal bruising and bleeding.
- Vaccination should be taken for hepatitis-B and hepatitis- C
- Healthy diet
- People who are highly addicted to alcohol should take it in moderate quantity and should not stop all of a sudden which is more dangerous. And people who take moderately should stop as soon as possible.
- Safe sex( because hepatitis-B and hepatitis- C can be transferred from one partner to another).
The symptoms of pancreatic cancer are so common that finding them is difficult. The symptoms are seen when the cancer is in advanced stage.
- Huge weight loss which can be noticed easily.
- Abdominal pain which is worse and these two are more likely a warning signals.
- Symptoms of jaundice like yellowing of skin and eyes. Loss of appetite, vomiting and nausea are also noticed.
- Sudden onset of Diabetes.
- Blood color stool is seen.
- Weakness in limbs. Mainly legs are effected. Blood clots are seen in legs.
- Enlargement in liver and gallbladder
- Heavy heartbeat, irritation on skin, skin swelling are also seen.
Even this is the deadliest cancer and cannot be detected in early stage. These cancers spread easily.
- Smoking is the one of the main reason for pancreatic cancer. So, stop smoking.
- Small dosage of Aspirin may help in preventing pancreatic cancer.
- Healthy diet
- As it is spread easily, you should be aware of your partners before having any intercourse.
- Disposal of injection needle after one use.
- Try to avoid getting under obese category.
Also Check Top Cancers in women