Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
1. Position: Assistant Registrar
2. Salary: 37,100 -91,450/
3. Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department as on the Date of Notification
a. Must possess, A Degree with Computers as one of the subject. AND Post-Graduation Degree in any specialty with Second Class issued by any recognized University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provisional Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR
b. A Post-Graduation Degree in Computers with Second Class issued by any recognized University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provisional Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants CommissionAge: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2019 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).Application Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred And Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee
1. Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
2. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
3. The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning andinterchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall
1. The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
2. Aadhar Card.
3. Proof of Educational Qualifications.
4. Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
5. School Study Certificate
6. Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
7. No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
b. The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
8. Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
9. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015. (Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
10. Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
c. The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification. (Whichever is applicable)
11. Medical Certificate for the Blind
12. Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
1. The Preliminary (Screening Test) is of Objective Type and is likely to be held on Dt.23/02/2020 and the Main Examination (Conventional Type) dates will be announced later. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (Cbrt) Or Offline Omr Based Examination of objective type. Onality Assesment Test Marks Put Together.
2. The applicants will be subjected to a “Preliminary (Screening Test)” of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Conventional Type) and the marks secured by the candidates in the preliminary (Screening Test) will not be counted for the purpose of final selection as preliminary examination is only a qualifying examination.
3. There will be a Screening Test (Objective Type) comprising two papers i.e. General Studies & General Abilities and General English. These tests are meant for short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the Main (Conventional Type) Examination.
4. Main Examination consisting of three compulsory papers. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Written Examination (Conventional Type) based on performance in the preliminary examination is in the ration of 1:15 in respective categories duly following the rule of reservation.
How to Apply
1. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://bit.ly/2TeWN2X and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
2. The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
3. The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSCID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If detailsare not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually.
4. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
5. Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway
6. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
7. After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
8. Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
a.Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
b. The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State
9. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 30/12/2019. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 20/01/2020. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination. Notification No. 08/2019
BEST JOBS :http://bit.ly/30cFalz