Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Genxlead is an emerging company in the field of E-commerce. It is a Chennai-based entrepreneurial endeavor to provide ITES based solutions for global clientele, initiated by the senior management that has more than 15 years of expertise in the field. We offer services such as E-mail Marketing, Social Marketing and Mobile Marketing amidst others. Started in the year 2012, with just a handful of employees, today Genxlead has human resource of 100+ and still counting. Since the inception, the company has been the preferred e-mail marketing partner for our clients.
(Freshers) Walk-In : BE / BTECH : Trainee Software Engineers @ Chennai
Immediate Walkin – Trainee Software Engineer (only Male Candidates).
Job Position : Trainee Software Engineer (only Male Candidates)
Job Designation : Trainee
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Category : IT | Software
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Compensation : INR 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
Number of Vacancies : 5
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
# BTech/BE in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Key Skills : Software Engineering
Job Description :
1. Should diligently work on mailing, configure the mail system if necessary and take responsibility over the work.
2. Should work on the snippet codes on Html, Php, MySQL and Perl allotted to, and should create productive programs within the project timeline.
3. To optimize the lead conversion rates through the process of SMTP services.
4. Plan and schedule an Email Calendar for promoting offer through SMTP services
5. Understand the Pros and cons of an email campaign and work for the betterment of the same
6. Keep a track on key metrics on an ongoing basis
7. Derive insights from results and share recommendations with immediate superior.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhaar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Note: Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria – Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : From 12th to 28th February 2020
Walk-In Time : 11 AM to 4 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Devapragasam Trade Centre, Madura Gardens,
15/491, B-1 Poonamallee High Road, Maduravoyal,
Chennai – 600095
Contact Person : Akila RM
Contact Number : +91-44-23781312