Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
WB Caste Certificate:
WB Caste Certificate: In order to get the claim and avail all the benefits of reservation in different courses and also employments, candidates must have the caste certificate which is officially issued by the authorities. We can get the caste certificate from the Taluka office. The backward classes welfare department of West Bengal state has worked towards which is the candidates belongs to the particular caste. At Tahsildhar office, a person can get the caste certificate through authorities. There are many uses with the caste certificate, The document acts as proof of the candidate that you are from a particular category. The persons who are having the particular document of any minority castes which follows he reservation. The government officials provide the different services under the Indian Constitution.
WB Caste Certificate Apply Online
Under many government schemes, the candidates who get the document for their reserved quota can avail some special opportunities to their growth. Caste certificate is used for many purposes, here we have provided the some of the steps to apply for Caste certificate in West Bengal, Documents required for WB Caste certificate, and Uses of Caste Certificate. every individual must have their own identity. follow the steps and get the caste certificate in West Bengal.
Candidates those who are looking to get the WB Caste certificate those can check out the details of eligibility criteria here. Read the eligibility criteria to avail the West Bengal caste certificate.
- Candidate must be Indian citizen
- Applicant must have the ID proof
- Address proof is mandatory, Candidates should have the permanent address.
- Candidates who are living from 1993 those can apply for this certificate.
- Persons need full identification.
- The candidates must belong to the particular category for which applicant is applying.
- Applicants Name
- Applicants parents name (Father / Mother)
- Gender of the Applicant
- Address of the applicant
- Ration card Number
- School transfer certificate
- Parents community certificate
- School certificates of the parents
- Date of registration.
Procedure to get Caste Certificate WB
- Initially, candidates who are looking to apply for the West Bengal caste certificate online those should visit the official website and download the online application form.
- Click on the below link
- WB caste certificate online application form www.castcertificatewb.gov.in/jsp/application_module/application_sc_st.jsp
- Fill up the complete details in the above West Bengal caste certificate application form page.
- Submit the application form to the particular Tahsildar office and get a receipt of the same.
After finishing off the verification process of the caste, later caste certificate will be issued by the taluka office authorities.
Required Documents for Caste certificate WB
- The applicants must arrange the certificates and also attach the each document with their application form.
- All the copies must be definitely signed by the government authorities which is a mandatory process.
- Citizenship proof – You can attach Pan card/ Caste certificate copy of any family member/ Voter ID card.
- Address proof – Birth certificate of the particular place/Voter ID Card/Bank passbook etc.
Uses of Caste Certificate WB
West Bengal Caste certificate works as the proof of the candidates and shows that they are from a particular category. Caste certificate is useful for many purposes, here we have provided the list of all the uses of having a caste certificate.
- Reservation quota is avail, while recruitment.
- Seat allotment is avail in college admissions.
- Fees relaxation for appointments or recruitment
- Fees relaxation in any college/universities etc.
- For recruitment, upper age limit relaxation is available.
- For College admission / Univeristies, upper age limit relaxation is available.
- Educational qualification marks relaxation for job joining/recruitment.
- Educational qualification marks relaxation for college joining/universities.
- Government and non-government schemes through welfare departments such as house or education for a loan.
- Government and non-government schemes of self-employment and also for personality development.
Address / Contact:
Kolkata Municipal Corporation
S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata 700 013, India
Ph : +91 33 2286-1000 (28 Lines)
Ph: +91 33 2286-1212/1313/1414
Fax +91 33 2286-1444.
Along with the above mention facilities, the caste certificate can get used for the social welfare. every individual must have their own identity. follow the steps and get the caste certificate in West Bengal. These are the required documents and also uses of the caste certificate WB. Candidates those who are having any doubts regarding Caste Certificate WB those can shoot your queries in below comment session.