Don't forget to subscribe to email notifications to get all latest jobs directly to your email daily.
Senior Citizen Card Apply Online:
Senior Citizen Card: A senior citizen card is one of the documents which is provided by the Social welfare Department which shows the age proof of the elders. Senior Citizen Card is helpful for the elder’s to get the concessions, priorities of government services, Discounts, public and private commercial establishments. Under Dignity Foundation and FESCOM, Senior Citizen cards are issuing to the applicants. So, candidates those who are interested to get this senior citizen identity card, They should follow the senior citizen card apply online process which we have mentioned in this post. All the people who are seeking for the senior citizen card application form download link, get it from the here.
Where to get senior citizen card and How to Obtain Senior Citizen Card:
Apply for seniors card by following the simple steps.
- Fill the senior citizen card application form.
- Initially, submit the two documents 2 copies at any official government offices.
- Fill the form in triplicate of Rs fifty (Rs 50/-).
- Address proof of the applicant’s such as Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Telephone bill etc.
- Candidate must be a citizen of the particular state.
- A certificate which shows the age proof such as Passport, Pan Card, Age proof certificate etc.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 60 years.
- Date of birth certificate
- The marriage certificate should be submitted by the women, in case of the name changes.
- 3 passport size photos. Stick two passport size photos on white form and one photo on the pink form.
- Letter from the doctor, about the health condition of the applicant.
- Blood group report
- Original certificates should be carry for the verification process.
- After submission and completion of the verification process, it will take minimum 60 days of time to issue your Card
- Interested candidates can also get the SENIOR CITIZEN CARD from the collector office.
Benefits of having a Senior Citizen Card:
Check out the benefits which are avail when having the Senior Citizen Card. We have listed out the senior citizen card benefits and also an online application for senior citizen card form here. Download it and fill the form and get the senior citizen concession card in a simple way.
- 30 % of Concession in Railway
- 50 % of Transport concession and also front row seat allotment
- 50% of Concession in Air travel
- Free Medical treatments in Hospitals
- Half percent interest on banks and also gives extra interest.
- High court provides the hearing
- 100 % exemption given by the State professional tax.
- Seat reservations in local train and free bus passes for senior citizens
- Elder’s should get their refunds within 90 days of filing the returns, and income tax relief.
- Ration will be given for low cost.
- State governments provide monthly pensions for senior citizens.
- NGO’s get the 90 % of financial support for the project to build the old age homes.
Apply for seniors card
Senior citizen age proof is one of the mandatory certificates. There is no charges or validity period for the card and the applicant’s need to be renewed the senior citizen card every year. The government will issue the senior citizen card at free of cost. Senior citizen bus pass is provided for the senior citizen discount card. With the senior citizen discount card, the applicant can get the discounts for senior citizens.
Senior citizen card application form online:
Get the senior citizen id card by following the procedure. At official website, we can find the senior citizen card application form. Interested candidates can get the senior citizen identity card by apply for seniors card through online or offline mode. Fill the senior citizen card application form with all the necessary details. Get the senior citizen card application form at the official web portal.